As you all know that Krafton has recently released the iOS version of Battlegrounds Mobile India. Moreover, it was the happiest moment for all the iOS players who were eagerly waiting for the iOS version of the game. However, after the game’s successful launch, many of the iOS-based players were confused in relating to know minimum hardware requirement for playing lag-free Battles.
Furthermore, as per the official notification and other trusted sources, we have revealed the bare minimum requirements for the BGMI iOS version. Moreover, we are also explaining the other things related to the BGMI iOS version. Merely, In this article, we will discuss the Battlegrounds Mobile India iOS version launched in India – Here is the essential minimum Hardware requirement to Join it.
BGMI iOS version Officially launched in India – Here are the Minimum Hardware Requirements
Moreover, we have Gathered Information from our different sources and found a rigid minimum hardware requirement for this major release of the iOS version. So, below are the essential minimum hardware requirement are as follows –
- Your device must be a minimum iPhone 6s or above model.
- Operating System should be a minimum of iOS 9 or above.
- Your device must have a minimum of 2GB of RAM.
What Krafton Exactly Posted regarding BGMI iOS version Minimum Requirements
If any player wants to know the official statement released by krafton, So, they can check out the below-given statement as mentioned here –
Firstly, we want to deliver thanks to all the iOS-based players who are patiently waiting for the game’s official launch. And, Also apologizing for releasing the game after a very long time. Moreover, we take that much time because we have to maintain a healthy relationship between the iOS and Android versions and made the iOS version equal important as the Android one.
Furthermore, To know the official Minimum Hardware requirement for all new BGMI iOS versions, we have started an official recommendation for Minimum requirements. Through you can easily estimate your initial phone performance while playing the game. Also, To know the official minimum requirement can check out those mentioned in the above para.
How can we download the iOS version of BGMI?
Well, firstly, check out the official Minimum Hardware requirement and verify it to your current iPhone, then proceed to download the BGMI iOS version. Moreover, if your iPhone is compatible with the official minimum requirement, then you can proceed with the below-given steps –
- Firstly, Open your App Store.
- Then, Search for Battlegrounds Mobile India in the Search bar.
- Now, Click on the Install button and wait for a complete download.
- Next, Open the BGMI App.
- Then, Log in with your respective PUBG Mobile-ID.
- Hence, You have successfully Joined BGMI on your iPhone.
Hopefully, we can now expect that you all guys have Accurate content about Krafton Officially Released BGMI iOS version Minimum Hardware Requirements – Here are the other details regarding it. And, also well-known about What are the specific steps to Install BGMI on your iPhone. In conclusion, If any user has any queries, share them with us in the comment section below.
- Apex Legends Mobile Beta is currently available in multiple regions. Check All the regions it is currently available in
- Apex Legends Mobile Beta adds Team Deathmatch and might come to Console and PC
- PUBG Mobile is set to partner with Jujutsu Kaisen, Alan Walker, and others in the near future.
- Battlegrounds Mobile India needs users to log in via the Facebook app, and data transfers will cease on September 28.
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update CS12 Bring Tier-Based Rewards, M3 RP Rewards, and More!
- PUBG New State is expected to launch on October 8th, 2021, Hinted on Apple Store