As you all know that battlegrounds mobile India has already launched their iOS version for the game. But apart from this, while login into the game, the existing iOS players are fishing some issues regarding their previous data, for which we have personally analysed the whole matter and Concluded a final solution. Interestingly, the process is somewhere similar to the state for the Android version of BGMI.
Furthermore, after getting information regarding transferring data to Battlegrounds Mobile India from different sources. We have created a significant framework to easily transfer your data from PUBG Mobile iOS to the BGMI iOS version. So, the players who want to know the procedure for transferring data from PUBG Mobile to BGMI iOS stay tuned with the Informative web page. Because, In this prominent article, we will mainly discuss the procedure for transferring data from PUBG to BGMI iOS.
Which Data is Required to Transfer from PUBG Mobile to BGMI?
Is it possible to transfer the old data in PUBG Mobile to BGMI?
Yeah, Now it is officially allowed to players for transferring their previous data from the PUBG Mobile iOS version to Battlegrounds Mobile India. Moreover, the officials have also stated some Guidelines for the process. But that makes players a little bit confused. Furthermore, To avail players better experience, we have analysed the whole process and explained it below in simple phrases.
What will be the exact procedure to Transfer data from PUBG to BGMI iOS?
Note – The official deadline for Transferring data from PUBG Mobile to Battlegrounds Mobile India iOS is fixed at 31st December 2021. So, Make sure to do the process before the given date.
- The first thing that, open Battlegrounds Mobile India App on your iPhone.
- Next, Log in with your respective types of account, such as Facebook or Google.
Note – Make sure that your Old PUBG Mobile account should be connected with any such accounts as Facebook or Google.
- Now, Accept the terms & conditions.
- Then, an option arises to transfer data from PUBG Mobile to BGMI.
- Next, Click on Yes to start the transfer data process.
- Hence, after some time, your data will be transfer shortly.
Hopefully, we can now expect that you all guys have Accurate content about the BGMI iOS version officially released in India – Here is the Procedure to Transfer old data from PUBG to BGMI. And, also well-known about What will be the exact procedure to transfer data from PUBG Mobile to BGMI iOS. With an attempt at this, If any user has any queries, share them with us in the comment section below.
- Apex Legends Mobile Beta is currently available in multiple regions. Check All the regions it is currently available in
- Apex Legends Mobile Beta adds Team Deathmatch and might come to Console and PC
- PUBG Mobile is set to partner with Jujutsu Kaisen, Alan Walker, and others in the near future.
- Battlegrounds Mobile India needs users to log in via the Facebook app, and data transfers will cease on September 28.
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update CS12 Bring Tier-Based Rewards, M3 RP Rewards, and More!
- PUBG New State is expected to launch on October 8th, 2021, Hinted on Apple Store