As we already heard in many news and articles, China has prepared new rules and regulation policies for all the online games Serving in the country. In which they mainly prepared a tight restriction for only players who are below 18 years of age. Moreover, the policy will be effective from Today. And, As per sources, it found that Many Scheduled In-game Events also get postponed their Event to a specific date which is allowed according new Updated Regulations.
Furthermore, users interested in knowing the main highlights of the Chinese Esport Regulation policy can continue with the page. Because, In this page, we will Discuss Chinese Updated Esport Regulation Policy Will Apply from Today – Here are its main Highlights.
What are the Exact Information and Highlights regarding Chinese Esport Rules?
We have already mentioned that the Chinese Government paid Strict attention to the players engaging in Esports below 18 Years because they have been misusing the gaming facility for a long time. Because of this, many of the incidents happened due to not restricting children below 18 years to play these types of Esports. But, Finally, the Chinese Government prepared the main restriction. For which we have mentioned some key highlights. So, Let’s take a look at them.
- All the Online Esports are completely banned Monday and Thursday
- Children below 18 Years can play 1 hour from 8-9 pm on Friday, Saturday & Sunday
- Players need to do Verification with their Real name to play games
- There will be a monthly limit for spending up to $57 maximum.
Hopefully, we can now expect that you all guys have Accurate content about the Chinese Updated Esport Regulation Policy Will Apply from Today – Here are its main Highlights. And, also well-known about What are the other details Mentioned in this Descriptive article. Associate to this, If any user has any query, share them with us in the comment section below.
- Apex Legends Mobile Beta is currently available in multiple regions. Check All the regions it is currently available in
- Apex Legends Mobile Beta adds Team Deathmatch and might come to Console and PC
- PUBG Mobile is set to partner with Jujutsu Kaisen, Alan Walker, and others in the near future.
- Battlegrounds Mobile India needs users to log in via the Facebook app, and data transfers will cease on September 28.
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update CS12 Bring Tier-Based Rewards, M3 RP Rewards, and More!
- PUBG New State is expected to launch on October 8th, 2021, Hinted on Apple Store