Krafton kicked off their early access to the game two weeks back, and now the game is officially launched on the Google Play Store. They have tested the game successfully and have resolved all the existing bugs and such.
Krafton has officially released its first look at the game through the Official Battlegrounds Mobile India launch, whereas the game seems to be quite promising. It is no surprise that the game was released without any pre-announcements, which is usual tactics by Krafton to use the indirect method of sharing information. So far So good, the game Officall is available to download and play.
If you are wondering how you can play the game on your android device then today in this article you will find both the google play store and the APK package installation guide. So, let’s check it out.
Battlegrounds Mobile India 1.4 APK and OBB File
As the game officially launches Battlegrounds Mobile India brings Indian specific tweaks to the game so far, meanwhile, the game is officially available for in-game visuals changes and more. Follow the following instructions mentioned down below.
Battlegrounds Mobile India Minimum Requirements
View this post on Instagram
- OS: Android
- Enable unknown source installation
- Base APK: ~65.09 MB
- OBB Size: ~645.3 MB
- Use Stable internet connectivity to avoid package loss
- Note: Pre-Registration and Data Transfer
How to Update Battlegrounds Mobile India 1.4.1 from Google Play Store
The game is officially available on the Google Play Store to download and install Battlegrounds Mobile India.
- Open the Google Play Store and search for Battlegrounds Mobile India
- Then, click on install and wait for it to complete
- After that launch, the game and will install all essential resources.
- Now login with your social profile and that’s it.
Download and Install Battlegrounds Mobile India 1.4 using APK and OBB Package
- Download the APK and OBB files then go to the download folder
- Unzip the file and then install the BGMI APK and then launch the game to create its OBB File
- After this move the main.15270.com.pubg.imobile.obb to <shared-storage>/Android/obb/com.pubg.imobile/main.15270.com.pubg.imobile.obb.
- That’s it!
Play Battlegrounds Mobile India 1.4 on PC
There are several methods to play Battlegrounds Mobile India on PC, you can use Battlegrounds Mobile India from BlueStacks. It is one of the most popular battlegrounds in Mobile India.
- Download BlueStacks and then install it on your PC
- Launch it and then click on Google Play Store.
- Sign in with your Google Account and then search for Battlegrounds Mobile India
- Click on install and then once it does launch it
- Wait for the resource download to complete and then login with your social profile.
- That’s it!
Battlegrounds Mobile India
The game seems to be quite identical to PUBG Mobile with some minor tweaks such as green blood and health-warning functionality.
We believe that this article remains helpful for you and have successfully installed the game on your device. If you have any query, share with us the comment section down below.
- Apex Legends Mobile Beta is currently available in multiple regions. Check All the regions it is currently available in
- Apex Legends Mobile Beta adds Team Deathmatch and might come to Console and PC
- PUBG Mobile is set to partner with Jujutsu Kaisen, Alan Walker, and others in the near future.
- Battlegrounds Mobile India needs users to log in via the Facebook app, and data transfers will cease on September 28.
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update CS12 Bring Tier-Based Rewards, M3 RP Rewards, and More!
- PUBG New State is expected to launch on October 8th, 2021, Hinted on Apple Store