Battlegrounds Mobile India received its first update and there were a lot of major changes and improvements that came with the game. The game is scheduled to be updated later today at 7:30 PM, but before the official release BGMI 1.5 Insider Preview will appear online. You can locally update your game.
You can update the game directly from the Google Play Store Once the game went live, however there isn’t any words about the iOS update. Battlegrounds Mobile India 1.5, called IGNITION Mode so if you wonder how you can install the game on your device follow the following instruction mentioned down below.
Battlegrounds Mobile India 1.5 APK and OBB File
Battlegrounds Mobile India has become one of the top-grossing Mobile Game in India, where the game brings india’s specific feature including Finishing and simulator reminders. So without further ado, let’s begin.
data-preserver-spaces="true"> Battlegrounds Mobile India Minimum Requirements
- OS: Android
- Enable ‘unknown source installation’ by navigation Settings > Advance Settings > Unknown Source installation
- Base APK: ~87.09 MB
- Use Wi-Fi Stable internet connectivity to avoid package loss
- Note: Pre-Registration and Data Transfer
How to Update Battlegrounds Mobile India 1.4.1 from Google Play Store
The game is officially available on the Google Play Store to download and install Battlegrounds Mobile India.
- Open the Google Play Store and search for Battlegrounds Mobile India
- Then, click on install and wait for it to complete
- After that launch, the game and will install all essential resources.
- Now login with your social profile and that’s it.
Download and Install Battlegrounds Mobile India 1.4 using APK and OBB Package
- Download the BGMI 1.5 APK from the button above.
- Once it downlaod, head over to Download Manager and then Unzip the file.
- Here you have APK file, Install and Launch the game.
- After that, it will start downloading APK and OBB File itself.
- Once the balloon installation complete, game will restart.
- That’s it! Now login with your profile to play the game.
Guide for APK + OBB File.
- Download the APK and OBB files then go to the download folder
- Unzip the file and then install the BGMI APK and then launch the game to create its OBB File
- After this move the main.15270.com.pubg.imobile.obb to <shared-storage>/Android/obb/com.pubg.imobile/main.15270.com.pubg.imobile.obb.
- That’s it!
Play Battlegrounds Mobile India 1.4 on PC
There are several methods to play Battlegrounds Mobile India on PC, you can use Battlegrounds Mobile India from BlueStacks. It is one of the most popular battlegrounds in Mobile India.
- Download BlueStacks and then install it on your PC
- Launch it and then click on Google Play Store.
- Sign in with your Google Account and then search for Battlegrounds Mobile India
- Click on install and then once it does launch it
- Wait for the resource download to complete and then login with your social profile.
- That’s it!
Battlegrounds Mobile India
The game seems to be quite identical to PUBG Mobile with some minor tweaks such as green blood and health-warning functionality.
BGMI Ignition Patch Notes
We all know that BGMI’s 1.5 Ignition Update was released on the 9th of July 2021. Gamers are likely to want to know what are the main patch notes for this futuristic update as well. Although many of them joined the Update, they are still unaware of all the patch notes. Also, the official Youtube Channel of BGMI has recently released a video in which they share several features that will be available with the Ignition Update.
Though the Update is already known for its futuristic thoughts such as Collab with Tesla motors and Anti-Gravity Motorcycle. In the meantime, the game includes many futuristic items, but gamers are only aware of a few popular features. In addition to these features, the game also has a few add-ons. In this article, we will talk about the full list of Patch notes introduced in the BGMI 1.5 Ignition Update.
Patch Notes for BGMI Ignition Update
Well, as we mentioned above, the Update is best known for its futuristic approach and in-game items. Some gamers, however, have already moved on to the Update. Some gamers still want to know the full list of Patch notes. In addition, the official YouTube channel released a video about Patch notes. There is a full list of patches available in the Ignition Update.
However, they don’t explain every item of the patch notes. Below you will find a list of patch notes along with some explanations as follows:
- New Game mode
The developer has introduced a new mode called Ignition mode, in which multiple key locations of the Erangle have been modified. Some of them are as follows:
- School – Tech Center
- Military Base – Security Center
- Pochinki – Transit Center
- Georgopol – Port of Georgopol
- Yasnaya Polyana – Logistics Agency
- Mylta Power – Energy Center
This game mode will also feature Semi Trucks, ASM Abakan, Anti-gravity Motorcycles, Air Conveyors, and more.
Royale Pass Modified
BGMI has now introduced separate Royale Passes for each version of the game. They refer to them as M1, M2. In addition, the developers have announced the start date and time of the M1 RP on the game’s official website. Starting at precisely 7:30 a.m. IST on July 14th, the same day as the Ranking season.
Modifying Sensitivity & Throwable Healing Items
A Healing Item is one of the special features that allow gamers to throw healing items to their teammates. Additionally, the gamers can now customize their Sensitivity settings for each weapon separately.
The game has now a speciality of Glass windows which are introduced to the buildings in Erangel and Miramar. However, they can be destroyed by melee attacks, gunfire, or climbing through windows, and they cannot be repaired later.
Newly designed Weapon (MG3)
An alteration to M249 called MG3 has now been released by the BGMI. With this newly designed MG3, you can fire up to 660 to 990 rounds per minute. Additionally, it consumes 7.62mm ammunition and is available via airdrop.
Officials from BGMI have released only a few Patch notes for the Ignition Update. Moreover, it is expected that the game will undergo even more changes in the near future. Be sure to follow the official handles of BGMI.
We believe that this article remains helpful for you and have successfully installed the game on your device. If you have any query, share with us the comment section down below.
- Apex Legends Mobile Beta is currently available in multiple regions. Check All the regions it is currently available in
- Apex Legends Mobile Beta adds Team Deathmatch and might come to Console and PC
- PUBG Mobile is set to partner with Jujutsu Kaisen, Alan Walker, and others in the near future.
- Battlegrounds Mobile India needs users to log in via the Facebook app, and data transfers will cease on September 28.
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update CS12 Bring Tier-Based Rewards, M3 RP Rewards, and More!
- PUBG New State is expected to launch on October 8th, 2021, Hinted on Apple Store