PUBG Mobile has expanded Rapidly and has Became a Popular Game over the past few years. It has now got a title as one of the top battle royale games on the mobile platform, and there has been a systematic increase in the User base with the New features.
Although, The Creators of PUBG Mobile launched a beta version to test all the new aspects before Applying them in the conclusive Launch. The latest Announcement, which is PUBG Mobile 1.3 beta, was launched earlier this month and allowed users an opportunity to try out various new aspects of the
Disclaimer: PUBG Mobile and PUBG Mobile Lite are Restricted in India. So, users from India are strictly Suggest not to download and install the game.
- Make Sure your Device have Enough Space to download the Game’s File.
- Also, Recommend to Enable the installation of Apps from Unknown Sources.
Steps to Download PUBG Mobile 1.3 global version beta update APK
Use the below-given Steps as per the manner to download and install the PUBG Mobile 1.3 beta on your Android device.
- First, open your Web Browser.
- Then, Head to the Above Given Link Address.
- Now, Download the APK file of the game.
- Next, Go to your device’s File Manager and Find the APK file. Then, Install it.
- Then, Launch the App and Choose the Resource Pack as per your choice.
- Now, Click on the Guest option.
- Next, Type the Invitation Code in the Pop-Up Window (if Any).
- Note – If you don’t have an invitation code, Request any other user to give you an invitation code.
- 8. Then, click on, OK.
- 9. Hence, You are now able to play the PUBG Mobile 1.3 Beta Update.
So, we can now Expect that you all guys are now well-known about “PUBG Mobile 1.3 Beta Update and Steps to Download it”.
- Steps to Download PUBG Mobile 1.3 Update on Android
- Download PUBG Mobile 1.4 Beta APK – GLOBAL UPDATE
- Indonesian PUBG Mobile pro banned for using hacks
- PUBG Mobile Redeem Codes (April 2021) free gear
- How to play the Graffiti Prank mode in PUBG Mobile
- PUBG Mobile has Posted a Recruitment job vacancy for India office