The popular Esport for mobile devices is PUBG Mobile. There are various updates released at certain intervals. During the beginning phase of the game, beta versions are released. In order to provide the best update, it is imperative to know the user’s feedback. PUBG Mobile has also just released a beta update 1.5 for its game. There were promises of improved Hyperlinks, MG3 Guns, and Anti-Gravity Motorcycles.
View this post on Instagram
However, it is currently only available for beta testers. In order to do this, users need to download the PUBG Mobile 1.5 Beta Update using the invitation code. It is not well known by some players, however. Hence, we are going to understand the steps that we will have to take for downloading the beta update to 1.5 here.
- Ensure you have enough internal storage space on your device.
- Install unknown apps always.
- Establish a stable Internet connection.
Downloading PUBG Mobile Beta Version 1.5
We are conducting the beta test for 1.5, which was released globally on June 16th. In addition, the update is compatible with both iOS and Android. For beta testing, the gamer must have a unique invitation code. This will be accomplished by describing how to download the 1.5 Beta update separately on iOS and Android.
- Visit the above-mentioned link.
- Install the APK by downloading it.
- Next, install the app.
- Then, select Guest mode.
- Please enter your Invite Code now.
- Finally, click Join the beta test and sign up.
- Open the Safari app.
- Then, click on the above-given link.
- Get the download started now. Install it on your iOS device.
- Activate Trusted Certification.
- (Settings > General > Configuration Document > Trusted Certification)
- Go to the Guest option in PUBG Mobile.
- Click on Join after entering the invitation code.
- The beta test will begin shortly after you join.
PUBG Mobile 1.5 BETA Invite Code: How to Get It
You must have a global version of PUBG Mobile to receive an invitation code.
- PUBG Mobile Global should be launched first.
- Select the tab for Events next
- Click on Recommend now.
- Under the beta test invitation, click Get it.
- A code will be given to you afterward.
PUBG Mobile BETA loading screen error fix
Some limited countries, including the United States, now offer PUBG Mobile. Earlier, many countries banned it because of their privacy policies, such as India and Vietnam. Nonetheless, banned region players experience this type of error. This is something they can fix by using a method.
- Download a VPN app from the Google Play Store.
- Next, launch the VPN app.
- Choose the server for the country you want. United States (ex-)
- Connect is the next step.
- Now, Restart the PUBG Mobile and Enjoy the Game.
IOS Download Link Error: How to Fix
The PUBG Mobile Download Link has been known to cause some problems to Gamers over time. The below steps can be followed by the user:
- Start by opening Safari.
- Once the download link is copied, you can install the software.
- In Safari’s Search Bar, paste it.
Once you’ve completed the above-given steps. To download PUBG Mobile 1.5 Beta on iOS, follow the directions found under How to download PUBG Mobile 1.5 Beta on iOS.
The information about PUBG Mobile 1.5 Beta Update should now be accurate for all of you. In addition, you should be aware of how to download and install the new PUBG Mobile 1.5 beta version. In spite of this, users are encouraged to share any queries they have in the comment section below.
- Apex Legends Mobile Beta is currently available in multiple regions. Check All the regions it is currently available in
- Apex Legends Mobile Beta adds Team Deathmatch and might come to Console and PC
- PUBG Mobile is set to partner with Jujutsu Kaisen, Alan Walker, and others in the near future.
- Battlegrounds Mobile India needs users to log in via the Facebook app, and data transfers will cease on September 28.
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update CS12 Bring Tier-Based Rewards, M3 RP Rewards, and More!
- PUBG New State is expected to launch on October 8th, 2021, Hinted on Apple Store